This week’s patch has arrived bringing us the first hero for 2013, the gorgon beast Medusa has now slithered her way onto the battlefield. We will also provide you with information and facts about Genuine item quality and unreleased hero updates.
So, let’s gets started with information most interesting to us (traders).
The Genuine item quality is now in Dota 2. At the moment the following items have been made Genuine:
Kantusa the Script Sword from Standard -> Genuine
Berserker’s Witchslayer from Standard -> Genuine
Recluse Reef Denizen from Standard -> Genuine
Wyvernguard Edge from Standard -> Genuine
Bow of the Howling Wind from Standard -> Genuine
Ramnaught of Underwool from Standard -> Genuine
Dolfrat and Roshinante from Standard -> Genuine
Braze the Zonkey from Standard -> Genuine
The Genuine item quality is used to distinguish items obtained through participation in a cross game/product promotion (eg the Dota 2 tshirts, headset etc) or other in game items such as the Ramnaught courier that came with the Defense 3 league pass ticket as opposed from items gained via other methods such as a random drop, or possibly from a future crafting system?
With the addition of the Genuine tag it now means that the following items listed above can be sold/bought on the Steam Community Market: http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=appid%3A570+genuine
Update Notes – January 9, 2013
- Witch Doctor: Fixed Aghanim’s Death Ward attacking Familiars and other psuedo heroes.
- Doom: Scorched Earth now only applies damage from Doom himself, not all the units affected by his aura.
- Pudge: Fixed being able to get units stuck using Refresher.
- Keeper of the Light: Fixed Recall interaction with non-hero units.
- Added a Haste button to the courier HUD element.
- Added Mid Only game mode for private lobbies (disables other lanes and allows the same hero to be selected).
- The Announcer Share dialog has been replaced with a Shared Content dialog.
- Added a badge to the top bar to count the available shared items.
- If shared content is available in a game, a message is now printed pregame.
- Added Balanced Shuffle button to non-tournament private lobbies.
- Added All Chat private lobby option for enabling voice chat among all players.
- Fixed “Equip” appearing in the right click menu for some chests.
- Fixed hearing the wrong announcer after equipping a new item in the loadout.
- Fixed bugs with muting cobroadcasters causing other sounds to be muted.
- The bots are now less likely to push with more heroes than what they deem necessary (less 5-man Dota). Probably needs some tuning.
- Made bots slightly less self-concerned when considering defending an ally. Also made them more likely to jump in if they have a slow or stun.
- Bots that are capable of jungling during the laning phase may now do so.
- If purchasing an item from the secret shop would complete an item, desire for going there is now increased.
- When their next item is purchasable, their desire to farm is significantly reduced.
- Fixed bad tuning that was causing bots to almost never farm lanes.
- Improved bot responsiveness to pings on Roshan.
- Bots are now less likely to assume that humans will purchase wards.
Unreleased Hero Update
- Some more updates to Troll Warlord’s materials.
- Tusk (aka Tuskarr) now has an initial hero icon and some work in progress ability icons.
- Tusk’s and Troll Warlord’s Particles
- Dark Seer now has a Soul Ring for his arm.
- Similar to Disruptor, Chen also has his own custom mount being worked on.
Thank you for reading.
Trackback from your site.