If you feel bored and got nothing to do – why would you use trade site for Dota 2 items as a place to post wanna_be_funny trade offers when you can do any of the following listed things instead?
Things to do when you’re bored
- Paint your nails
- Walk up to a small child that resembles you and tell them that you are them from the future
- Get in a crowded elevator and say “I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve gathered you all here”
- Go to an Italian restaurant dressed up as Mario; see what happens
- Break into a friend’s house and clean it
- Put a Walkie-Talkie on a tree and shout at people when they walk by
- Superglue a fake iphone to the ground outside the apple store and watch the mayhem unfold
- Walk into a group of people chatting casually and then say “Are we gonna kill him or what?”
- Kiss your elbow
- Call someone to tell them you can’t talk right now
- Take a stuffed animal to the vet
- Bring a desk on an elevator; when people try to get on ask if they have an appointment
- Point at someone and shout “You’re one of them!” – run and pretend to trip; crawl away slowly
- Snap your fingers as if suddenly you have a bright idea and see if you get any
- Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant
- Take a company that has been getting on your nerves (dota2prices.com excluded); write a letter to them with the most trivial or confusing complaint; ensure you talk in circles so that the letter is well written but extremely confusing
Thank you for reading.
Trackback from your site.